Hints for Horrible Handwriting
In this energetic, practical, hands-on course you will:
- Learn to identify the underlying factors that effect handwriting.
- Learn to assess specific deficits that effect the development of handwriting skills with reproducible results.
- Learn to treat specific deficits that effect the development of handwriting skills.
- Learn how to apply treatment strategies to a group.
- Learn how to implement treatment strategies in a classroom setting.
Cost: $199 or $179 for a group of two or more
Instructor: Marti Smith, OTR/L
Contact: E-Mail or (512) 522-0762.
A certificate for six participation hours will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
Learners will be required to complete a multiple choice evaluation at the end of each learning activity in order to receive CEU credit documentation. Certificates will be sent to registered email at the conclusion of on-site workshops.. Participants can download documentation after a web based learning. Distance learning will receive documentation within two weeks of submission of evaluation.
Participants will earn a certificate for 6 contact hours with all information required by NBCOT.